…I got to page 76 before I realized that there was no way I could continue reading without buying the book, without living in the eternal guilt of
a) reading an entire book and not buying it and
b) having to come back to the bookstore or find a pirated copy every time I wanted to re-read it, because
c) this book is ridiculously good and I want it always
oh John Green…
PS: my only complaint so far is the Augustus seems WAYYYY too good to be true, thus fitting my Rule of Young Adult Love Interests.
- alwaysbraveandkindofrighteous said: I just realized what terrible english my last comment was but I wanted to pun so much.
- silliiboo likes this
- southernsadness likes this
- fluffyfemme likes this
- neurolobe said: he has flaws. read the book, its a quick read and totally worth it
- khalessiofmenomoneefalls likes this
- fromonesurvivortoanother said: oh god this book
- fromonesurvivortoanother likes this
- lightspeedsound posted this