I love you warehouse 13 but this yellowface episode seems sort of unnecessary
agt-clinton said: How much are cuff PR orders?
The same price, $11, it’s just that I haven’t made the earth bender ones yet, and thus as a result you’ll have to wait a little bit longer.
But the 10% discount still applies!
AND OH LOOK SOMEBODY BOUGHT ONE OF MY AVATAR CUFFS GREAT AMAZING THANKS NOW THERE IS THREE LEFT WHO WANTS THEM.
ones left in stock:
go to TwistedCereus.Storenvy.Com for more details!
So I did sell one of these puppies, but I am currently accepting pre-orders of all of these as well. So while the earthbending cuff is out of stock, I am currently accepting orders for it, if you don’t mind a slight delay in shipping.
That being said, I am also currently working on a firebending symbol cuff that should be finished in the next couple of days.
HELP A BROKE GIRL OUT, PLEASE.
bury me in armor so I’ll be ready for the skeleton war
why is his fricking chest uncovered? that’s ppor planning right there
what are you gonna do?
stab a skeleton in the heart?
no, I’ll play their rib bones like xylobones and destroy the morale of the skeleton army with my sick and delightful xylobone playing
People who say bi erasure doesn’t happen need to realize Freddie Mercury is known as the most famous homosexual man when he identified himself as bisexual. If that’s not bi erasure I don’t even know.
Also PoC erasure, most people don’t know he was 100% Indian
Specifically he was Parsi.
#i dont think the white boys can handle a queer brown guy being their god
if I have one more person tell me book 3 is soo good and worth a watch I’m gonna scream. Especially after the shit they pulled with the Earth Queen like why would I even care about the meager scraps bryke and the rest of their writers are presenting me.
Like your FIRST visible female world leader and not only do you make her a racist caricature based on the sexist historical perspective of Empress Dowager Cixi, but you also visibly, brutally kill her on-screen with some asshole anarchist telling her he doesn’t believe in QUEENS. Not government, not kingdoms, but QUEENS. Like fucking Amon and Tarrlok got more respect in their death scenes (however problematic their scene still is) than that, and both of them physically assaulted and stripped Korra’s agency away. And those acts were shown just as brutally as the Earth Queen’s death and they still received more of a respectful send-off. Hell, Unalaq ended up being a pretty shitty antagonist, and even he got to be bathed in light and was absolved or something.
Like this show continually shits on a good majority of its female characters. Katara has been practically erased, Toph turned out to be a shitty mom, the show implies Lin is STILL hung up on Tenzin, Suyin might tun out to be an evil sibling/relative (like we don’t have have enough of those in this series), Asami and Korra’s relationship was rushed and lacked proper development, Ginger just up and vanished despite being thrown at Bolin to be his trophy girlfriend at the end of season 2, Jinora’s arc is primarily centered around the boy she likes, Mako and Bolin’s mom doesn’t even have a canonical name and all their focus is on their father’s lineage -
Like, please. Shut up with this season being “soo good.” Because it’s not. It’s not.
Jinora’s arc actually turns into being the first master airbender in a generation but everything else is pretty accurate.
Oh my god
Anonymous said: I'm a little confused (I haven't slept in over 24hrs - I might just be too tired) the grand jury has until January to decide if they will CHARGE Darren Wilson, not CONVICT? Or they have until January to convict? Please tell me it's convict. Because regardless of your 'views' on his guilt, he needs to be charged and then a jury should decide on his guilt if he doesn't take a plea deal. Charging is a no brainer, he killed someone and it needs a criminal investigation.
The grand jury now has until January 7, 2015 to decide whether or not to charge Darren Wilson with the murder of Mike Brown. They can make a decision soon than that though.
Here’s some more info on the grand jury:
- Grand jury will begin hearing evidence on Aug. 20 in murder of Mike Brown. Darren wilson will have opportunity to testify (x)
- Grand jury might not hear all evidence until mid-October
- Possible outcomes from Grand Jury and DOJ investigation
- The grand jury in the killing of Mike Brown is only meeting once a week and are being treated as co-investigators. Also, legal experts say it’s unlikely that Darren Wilson will be charged with 1st degree murder. 2nd degree murder is possible but also unlikely if he argues that he feared for his life.
- A look at Prosecutor Bob McCulloch. McCulloch has presented 4 cases of a fatal police shooting to a grand jury. 0 indictments. McCulloch’s office also doesn’t keep detailed records. He also defended calling 2 black men shot by cops in 2000 “bums”.
- A Grand Jury Primer (storify)
- Bob McCulloch is VP of an organization that supports Darren Wilson? (x) McCulloch also won’t recommend charges against Darren Wilson to the grand jury. This is why a special prosecutor is needed.
- STL grand jury weighs charges in Ferguson shooting
- Grand jury now has until JANUARY to decide whether to charge Darren Wilson (x) (x) (x) (x)
a grand jury decides whether or not there’s enough evidence to go to trial. Think of it as a step before trial.
At trial that’s where the state and the defendant present their cases. A jury will then determine whether or not Wilson should be convicted.
Charging is just a pre-step that turns a suspect into a defendant if successful.